There’s two big milestones in the life of an independent business owner is the $10,000 a month mark and then the jump to the $100,000 a month level.
In this episode of Business Unleashed, we show you how simple it is to map out and implement a strategy to get to 7 figures a year.
Here’s the numbers we go through in this episode, so you can work out your own:
7 figure sales plan:
- Target 1,000,000
- Average Sale $30,000
- Number of Sales to hit the target 33
- Assuming a conversion rate of 30%
- Number of proposal required – 110
- Assuming %50 conversion from presentation to proposal
- Number of presentations required – 220
- Number of phone calls required – 1,100 (based on a 1 in 5 conversion rate on qualifying your prospect)
- This means to make $1Million dollars in sales you would have to make 4.6 calls per day in a 48 week year
So, as you can see, $1,000,ooo a year boils down to about five calls a day.