We’ve all been there at some point. Waiting for clients to pay. Waiting for projects to start. Checking that bank balance to see if it’s increasing at all.
They key is to do something about it as quick as possible. Cash flow is critical to any business and will probably be the number one thing that kills of small businesses this year. This episode is for you if you’re wanting to get your cash flowing quicker and clients paying faster.
In this episode we cover how to:
- Find the low hanging fruit right now.
- Get paid up front.
- Get paid for all the work you do.
- Sell existing clients more services.
- Use case studies (even other people’s).
- Reignite old opportunities.
- Create urgency in your prospects.